In this section
Sail straight into Aberdeen's new harbour from anywhere in the world. Here's five things you should know about the new port:
- Max vessel length, 300m and max beam, 45m
- 24 hour port close to city centre
- Operating at ISPS, OHSAS 19001 and ISO 14001 International Standards, with local border force
- Fully serviced berths, ships chandlery & repair services
- Capacity for coach parking
For more information about the Aberdeen South Harbour please visit www.aberdeen-harbour.co.uk/cruise.